Monday, May 2, 2011

Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins (w/ chocolate chips)- Revisited

Looking back to the beginning of this blog, I realized that I've changed up the recipe for pumpkin muffins a little bit. Not much, just the spices, but I thought I'd repost the recipe with my spice changes since a lot of people are asking about it.

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup canola oil
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups pumpkin (or 1 small can)
1/2 cup water
3 cups whole wheat flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 bag mini semisweet chocolate chips

Mix wet ingredients. Sift dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients. Mix in chocolate chips. Bake at 400*F for 15-20 minutes until tops of muffins are solid.

Look back to the beginning of the blog if you want to try it with the other spices.

No comments: